Search this site…
Narrator: For Hire
Along with writing, I've also begun narrating audiobooks. You might find one or more of them to be of interest; also, if you are a writer or producer in search of a male voice for your project, feel free to contact me.
Here are the books I've done so far, all available through Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes, who also provide samples:
- House of Zeor, by Jacqueline Lichtenberg
- The first novel in the Sime~Gen universe.
- The Brass Dragon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A space adventure; imagine Heinlein’s Have Space Suit, Will Travel … and then take away the spacesuit!
- The Sword of Aldones, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Hugo-nominated classic novel of Darkover.
- When the Carny Comes to Town, by Elaine Orr
- When one of her friends is brutally attacked during a spring carnival in their seaside New Jersey town, a young divorcée is determined to find out who did it and why.
- Behind the Walls, by Elaine Orr
- Something's hidden behind the walls of the hurricane-damaged house Jolie Gentil just bought. And someone seems willing to kill for it.
Spence’s choice (you’re here; why not read these)…
- Why Story is important to life; why SFF is important to theology
- The advantage of podcast radio: Freberg's dream lives!
- Unguided Evolution vs. Intelligent Design: Paradigm Smackdown!
- The Soul of the 7th Son: Aleph; Beth; Gimel
- 7th Son Sidebar: The Soul of the Palimpsest
- Serenity and faith
- One universe. One GL Corps. One ethics? One could wish.
- On meaning
Among Spence’s published work (see also “About” page)
- "Why the Sea Is Boiling Hot"
- in Tales from the Archives: Collection 7
and individually [The Ministry Shop | Kindle | NOOK | Smashwords | Kobo]
- "The Music of the Spheres"
- in Music of Darkover (Darkover anthology #13) [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- "One Drink Before You Go"
- in Marion Zimmer Bradley's Fantasy Worlds [Hardcover (got $3,500?) | Paperback]
The TREASURES OF ALBION series (with Elisabeth Waters):
- 10 "A Drink of Deadly Wine"
- in Sword and Sorceress 28 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 9 "They That Watch"
- in Sword and Sorceress 27 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- Stories 1–8 collected for Kindle
- Volume 1 (1–4)
Volume 2 (5–8)
- 8 "Truth in the Inward Parts"
in Sword and Sorceress 26 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 7 "Inquisition for Blood"
in >Sword and Sorceress 25 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 6 "Sceptre of the Ungodly"
in Sword and Sorceress 24 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 5 "Daughter of Heaven"
in Sword and Sorceress 23 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 4 "Crosswort Puzzle"
in Sword and Sorceress 22 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 3 "Pride, Prejudice, and Paranoia" (by M.S.)
in Sword and Sorceress 19 [Paperback]
- 2 "Salt and Sorcery"
in Sword and Sorceress 16 [Paperback]
- 1 "The Blade of Unmaking" (by E.W.)
in Sword and Sorceress 14 [Paperback]
Tag Archives: P.G. Holyfield
Let’s help a most deserving family: Tee Morris and Sonic Boom
Awhile back I identified Tee Morris as a “servant-leader” in the world of podcasting and new media.1 One quality of a servant-leader is that he or she earns our respect and obedience by setting an example of dedication — not … Continue reading
Posted in General, Podcasting, SFF: People Tagged leader, Natalie Morris, P.G. Holyfield, Philippa Ballantine, Podcasting, Rich Sigfrit, servant, Sonic Boom, Tee Morris 1 Comment
Three servant-leaders in social media
Item IV.D of the preceding philosophy of education gives the rationale for what, in the American evangelical church, is commonly called “servant leadership.” It’s the idea that true leadership has less to do with someone’s outward signs of rank than … Continue reading
Posted in Podcasting, SFF: People, Theology Tagged Future Dark Overlord, J.C. Hutchins, leadership, Mur Lafferty, nemesis, P.G. Holyfield, Phil Rossi, podcasters, Scott Sigler, servant, servanthood, Tee Morris, Uber-Nemesis 5 Comments