Search this site…
Narrator: For Hire
Along with writing, I've also begun narrating audiobooks. You might find one or more of them to be of interest; also, if you are a writer or producer in search of a male voice for your project, feel free to contact me.
Here are the books I've done so far, all available through Audible.com, Amazon.com, and iTunes, who also provide samples:
- House of Zeor, by Jacqueline Lichtenberg
- The first novel in the Sime~Gen universe.
- The Brass Dragon, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A space adventure; imagine Heinlein’s Have Space Suit, Will Travel … and then take away the spacesuit!
- The Sword of Aldones, by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Hugo-nominated classic novel of Darkover.
- When the Carny Comes to Town, by Elaine Orr
- When one of her friends is brutally attacked during a spring carnival in their seaside New Jersey town, a young divorcée is determined to find out who did it and why.
- Behind the Walls, by Elaine Orr
- Something's hidden behind the walls of the hurricane-damaged house Jolie Gentil just bought. And someone seems willing to kill for it.
Spence’s choice (you’re here; why not read these)…
- Why Story is important to life; why SFF is important to theology
- The advantage of podcast radio: Freberg's dream lives!
- Unguided Evolution vs. Intelligent Design: Paradigm Smackdown!
- The Soul of the 7th Son: Aleph; Beth; Gimel
- 7th Son Sidebar: The Soul of the Palimpsest
- Serenity and faith
- One universe. One GL Corps. One ethics? One could wish.
- On meaning
Among Spence’s published work (see also “About” page)
- "Why the Sea Is Boiling Hot"
- in Tales from the Archives: Collection 7
and individually [The Ministry Shop | Kindle | NOOK | Smashwords | Kobo]
- "The Music of the Spheres"
- in Music of Darkover (Darkover anthology #13) [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- "One Drink Before You Go"
- in Marion Zimmer Bradley's Fantasy Worlds [Hardcover (got $3,500?) | Paperback]
The TREASURES OF ALBION series (with Elisabeth Waters):
- 10 "A Drink of Deadly Wine"
- in Sword and Sorceress 28 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 9 "They That Watch"
- in Sword and Sorceress 27 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- Stories 1–8 collected for Kindle
- Volume 1 (1–4)
Volume 2 (5–8)
- 8 "Truth in the Inward Parts"
in Sword and Sorceress 26 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 7 "Inquisition for Blood"
in >Sword and Sorceress 25 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 6 "Sceptre of the Ungodly"
in Sword and Sorceress 24 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 5 "Daughter of Heaven"
in Sword and Sorceress 23 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 4 "Crosswort Puzzle"
in Sword and Sorceress 22 [Paperback | Kindle | NOOK]
- 3 "Pride, Prejudice, and Paranoia" (by M.S.)
in Sword and Sorceress 19 [Paperback]
- 2 "Salt and Sorcery"
in Sword and Sorceress 16 [Paperback]
- 1 "The Blade of Unmaking" (by E.W.)
in Sword and Sorceress 14 [Paperback]
Monthly Archives: January 2006
You know you’ve REALLY made it when …
…Brad Guigar (of the comic strips “Evil Inc.,” “Courting Disaster,” and “Phables“) issues you your Forum Powers! Behold and tremble: Or at least swallow that mouthful of coffee first.
Posted in General Leave a comment
God on our side in Twenty-aught-six?
Today’s quotation from A.Word.A.Day: The problem with being sure that God is on your side is that you can’t change your mind, because God sure isn’t going to change His. — Roger Ebert, film-critic (1942– ) I’ll give that an … Continue reading
Posted in Theology Comments Off on God on our side in Twenty-aught-six?